Experienced, Dedicated And Ready To Protect Your Rights
Defense Attorney Who Understands Harassment Charges
Harassment charges occur when someone is put in fear of a physical injury. Based on the circumstances, these charges can have a wide range of consequences. To minimize the impact these charges have on you and your family, you need an accomplished criminal defense lawyer on your side.
I am attorney Luke Scardigno, and I have the legal skills and a deep understanding of New York criminal law that you need when you are charged with a crime. Through my more than 25 years of practice, I have focused only in the area of criminal law so that I can provide clients with focused and efficient representation.
Harassment Under New York Law
In New York, there are many different factors that are considered when charging someone with harassment. Because I have an in-depth understanding of these factors, I can explain important aspects of your case such as the following:
- There are many different charges that can be leveled against you, including:
- Harassment in the first degree
- Harassment in the second degree
- Aggravated harassment in the first degree
- Aggravated harassment in the second degree
- Aggravated harassment charges are Class E felonies. Being labeled as a felon can have significant adverse effects that follow you for the rest of your life, so it is vital to have an experienced defense attorney on your side.
- Police and prosecutors will aggressively pursue domestic violence charges such as harassment, so it is vital that you contact an attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights.
I give my clients the direct, personal attention from a lawyer that they need when going through difficult situations such as being charged with a crime. I will work tirelessly, both during and after your case, to help you return your life as close as possible to the way it was before your arrest.
Contact An Attorney Immediately
To schedule a free consultation with a harassment defense attorney, call the Law Office of Luke Scardigno at 718-414-6186, or fill out my online contact form. My office is conveniently located just across the street from the Queens County Criminal Courthouse. My fees are reasonable, and payment plans are available so that you can get the representation you deserve in a way that fits your situation.
Spanish, Italian and Greek language services are available.